I had the same problem!I fought for 8 months and they finally "denied" my claim after sending every replaceable part.

I then put a complaint on the Better Business Bureau and logged all the encounters etc. Two days later they called me to say the didn't realize the extent of my problems and mailed me a new one. It does the same thing! The fuse box housing actually burned in one of the trucks and I told them that.

They said it wasn't faulty. Mind you the fuse box housing is right under the seat my children were in! I just saw where one caught on fire and they aren't doing a full recall. Dynacraft knows these problems can cause a fire in their trucks and they don't care!

So now I have 2 time bombs in my garage that cost $300!! Let me know if you need any more information from my issues.

It's all documented.Heather Vukas

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tonka toy truck. Dynacraft needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tonka toy truck in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dynacraft.

need a fuse for my tonka dump truck

to jack #1439521

Seriously just go to a auto parts store with the fuse that’s bad and get a box.We went through a box of fuses in a day.

Poor kids want to have fun and we paid $300 for something that blows fuses and burned the housing for the fuses. They now sit in my garage unused.

When a 3 and 4 year old can say MOM IT BLEW A FUSE!Somethings wrong.